Our Light Weight Roof Pavers are environmentally friendly!
With our environment and customers in mind, we are dedicated in providing top quality roofing that provides numerous benefits to not only buildings and their residents, but also the environment and its inhabitants. At Amazing Stoneworks we are proud to say that our Amazing Pavers meet these conditions, leaving less carbon footprint than traditional pavers.
Less Carbon Footprint:
* Since our product is half the size and 1/3rd the weight, it therefore uses a lot less fossil fuel to ship and manufacture.
* New technology means less material used to produce the same surface area. Less material means less carbon footprint.
Our lightweight pavers are specifically designed for the production of green roofs!
|* Can help your building acquire LEED (Leadership in Energy & Design)status, enabling you to receive tax credits|
|* Directly absords CO2|
|* Prevents winter heat loss|
|* Visual Enhancements|
|* Blocks summer heat|
|* Reduces dust and smog levels|
|* Plants absorb rainwater for insulation|
|* Habitat for Wildlife|
|* Reduces solar radiation on city surfaces|
|* Lowers heat island effect through the trees and vegitation|
|* High endurance since not directly exposed to the elements|
|* Faster permitting approval process|
Green Roof Paver Stats:
* In 2011 U.S green roof industry grew 28.5%
* Green Schools save an average of $100,00 per year on operating systems + 32% less water
* Reduces outside noise up to 40 decibels.
* A 1,000M2 green roof will offset nearly 5 tons of carbon emissions by reducing heating and air-conditioning.
We take pleasure in allowing you to enjoy your roof top gardens with our Light weight /low carbon footprint roof paver! Thanks for joining the “go green” trend to help save the world we live in.
“Our pavers are super strong, light weight, and ready for GREEN roofs. I want to thank everyone for a great year of supplying our environmental friendly roof pavers in 2011”
Ryan Clay, General Manager.